Eyebrow products are easy to use. Clear brow gel is particularly easy as it just swipes on top of the eyebrow.
So What Is Eyebrow Gel?
Not all of us are blessed with thick beautiful eyebrows. Makeup technicians use brow gel to fix brows that have been filled in with eyebrow pencil. This stabilizes the brow shape and ensures an even finish. Apart from ordinary clear brow gel that is clear and jelly-like in appearance, you can also find tinted gel. Tinted gels are specialized and offer a variety of benefits. These gels can help to bulk up your eyebrows as they contain pigment. The tinted pigment is available in a range of colors like red, black, brown, and grey. Most eyebrow gel products come in the same form as mascara and the applicator appears the same as well. However, the gel wand is far smaller and sometimes angled to make brow shaping easier.
Using Eyebrow Gel
You can start by combing the eyebrow and ensuring that it is shaped properly. You can choose to swipe the brush from the nose outward. However, makeup specialists work a little differently. They recommend swiping the gel brush from the out of the eyebrow towards the nose. This coats the entire hair follicle with the hair gel and provides more definition. Once the hair follicle is coated with hair gel, you can then comb out the eyebrow naturally resulting in a finely sculptured brow. Most versions dry within a few minutes of application and last the entire day. They usually smell good and glide on smoothly. Almost every makeup company offers eyebrow products in a range of colors but the cost make vary.
• Choose either clear gel or a tinted gel that is very close to your natural hair color.
• If you are using tinted eye pencils, choose a product that is clear or tinted to match.
• If you are uncomfortable with the applicator, some companies offer spoolie applicators or brushes that are far easier to use.
• Some contain brow pencils or brushes on the other end to make eyebrow management easier.
• Some products can plump up thin brows as these versions come with brow fibers. These fibers coat the hair follicle and set it into place. You end up with thicker brows which makes a significant difference to your appearance.
• Experts recommend combining professional eye gel with pencil and pomade to create a groomed appearance.